TERMS OF SERVICE AND USAGE
This website is operated by Digital Web Crafts, Proprietorship registered in New Delhi, India. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to our firm. Digital Web Crafts offers this website “silkadora.com” or “silkadora.com”, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein along form an Agreement regulating our relationship with regard to the use of “Silkadora.com” by you.
Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any programs, scripts, worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
“Agreement” means the Terms and Conditions contained herein under the “Silkadora.com” brand name. It will also include references to this Agreement as and when amended, notated, supplemented, varied, or replaced.
“Site” means the “Silkadora.com” owned and operated by Digital Web Crafts, which provides a venue to the users of Silkadora.com to buy the products listed/displayed at Silkadora.com.
“Affiliate” being a corporate entity, means any entity, which controls, is controlled by, or is under the common control of the Company, and being an individual, means any entity, which is controlled by the Company.
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Buyer / You (the person or any legal entity) who accept the offer for sale by Silkadora.com by placing an order on this Site.
“Product’s” connotes the goods, services promoted/displayed on the Site and offered for any use/sale.
The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, date, period, mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services including after-sales services related to products and services, etc., over which we have complete control and the same may be subject to change.
The agreement between you and Silkadora.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or country, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of Silkadora.com you agree to follow and be bound by the said Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, by default are shown in Indian Rupees (INR). We may show prices in other currencies based on your location. Additional functionalities may be provided to you to see the price in different currencies. We use standard exchange rates to convert product prices in the selected currency. This may or may not be accurate depending on the frequency of change of exchange rates.
4. By indicating the User’s acceptance to purchase any product or service offered on the site, the user is obligated to complete such transactions. Users shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
5. Any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price may be canceled by us. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
6. When you use our partner payment gateway services to pay us you must not use any credit cards which you are not authorized to use or owned by you. Silkadora.com will not be liable for any events like credit card frauds, credit card thefts, and other against law actions taken by visitors. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
7. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or contact number) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
8. Payment gateway may take up to 24 to 48 hours to confirm the payment to check for fraudulent transactions. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with Silkadora.com. Usually, all orders are processed and shipped within 4-7 working days, once payment is confirmed. However, certain categories of products have different lead times for delivery due to the nature of the product. Do check the delivery timelines for each product while ordering. Silkadora.com shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods in the events of the flood, fire, wars, acts of God, or any other cause that is beyond the control of Silkadora.com.
9. The Products shall be subject to manufacturer’s terms and conditions for warranty, service, and maintenance, and Company does not accept any responsibility for the same. The Company also does not accept any responsibility for the usage of the Products by the User.
10. Silkadora.com shall have no liability for the defects in the product received by the customer and the customer consents to agree to the terms of the return policy of the respective supplier in case of any defective products sold by such supplier to the customer.
11. The User agrees to use the services provided by Silkadora.com, its affiliates, consultants, and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only. The company may assign any or all of its rights under these Terms to its Affiliates without consent of the User.
12. Any attempt by a User to deliberately damage the Site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Site is in violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages/injunction from any such User to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Silkadora.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point in time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Silkadora.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available at this website, and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
14. Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 15 days of receipt of the product.
15. In the event of non-delivery of the products to the customers, Silkadora.com’s liability shall be limited only to the refund of the exact amount paid by the customer for the purchase of the product. By using our services, you agree and accept that courier delivery is influenced by several factors and hence it might not go successful in particular scenarios. You, as a buyer, must agree when you place an order that we do not guarantee 100% delivery for all orders.
16. Silkadora.com’s liability to any claims will only be up to and limited to the cost of the product units in question.
17. Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account or will be paid through cheque or bank transfer.
18. Silkadora.com has a right to restrict certain buyers from purchases if we believe the buyer is using the returns policy abusively or canceling cash on delivery orders during delivery attempts.
19. In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
20. This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Silk Adora and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in New Delhi. The High Court of Judicature at New Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of the Government of India shall apply.
21. Silkadora.com expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Silkadora.com or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to Silkadora.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Silkadora.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
22. The Silkadora.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans, Logo or marks of “Silkadora” are the trademarks or service marks of Silkadora. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo, or mark in any manner.
23. Silkadora.com does not allow users to use scrapers to get information of products or prices or any other content for reselling or commercial purchase without our prior legal permission.
24. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Silkadora.com and its technology partners and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled, or licensed by Silkadora.com. All the mentioned policies are derived by us and are not modifications of anyone else’s policies. You must get in contact with us if you are in offense to any of the policies and must not use our products or services.
25. All the product images or modeled products are owned by the original photographer of the photograph. If you find any product image which is your intellectual property and is advertised on our store sold by our partnered vendor or by us and doesn’t carry your permission. You must immediately report it to us and we shall respect and comply with the intellectual property laws so that the original creator of the property can retain the property distribution power.
26. You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, Adult, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Silkadora.com shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
27. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Silkadora.com, its employees, founders, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Silkadora.com but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
28. Prices for our products are subject to change without prior notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without prior notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
30. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
31. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. Colors are displayed differently on various viewing media and to various viewing eyes.
32. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
33. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools” as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations, or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
34. If at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unethical, unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. We may remove any comments posted that we believe are unethical, in bad intent to harm us in any way, or make false interpretations of our brand to other users of Silkadora.com.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
35. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
36. This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Silkadora.com. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Site. Silkadora.com may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, such termination will be without any liability to Silkadora.com. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or Silkadora.com, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise.
37. Cash On Delivery as Payment Method:
Silkadora.com’s Cash on Delivery service enables buyers to pay for their goods worth up to Rs.2,000 on receiving the consignment. Silkadora.com may not be able to offer the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment service for a few products and for few locations.
- Returns Mis-use
In case of cancellations after the goods are delivered, Silkadora.com will accept the consignment only if it is not opened or tampered with and would refund the token amount (if paid). Silkadora.com will not be liable to take back the goods if the package is unwrapped or meddled with. If by due diligence, we find that a user is misusing the COD service, we might disable the user’s id or charge a processing fee.39. The user agrees to receive unlimited messages with regards to their transaction from Silkadora.com. This clause shall survive till the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- To provide a better purchase experience to buyers by keeping them updated by tracking updates and other shipping-related information we mention the phone number and address on the shipping package. Using the shipping information provided by us to the shipping provider or any third-party services, they may send you SMS updates regarding your order made on Silkadora.com or any other info related to the shipping. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of information by Third-party service providers.CONTACT INFORMATIONQuestions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.